Buy 5 Year S Shape Ficus Bonsai Plant on Giftingnation.com
About 5 Year S Shape Ficus Bonsai Plant
- 5 years old Ficus Bonsai
- Scientifically proven to be a stress buster
- Classy boat shaped cream ceramic pot
- Semi Indoor Plant
- A conversation piece your loved ones will always cherish
5 years old S Shaped Ficus Bonsai
|Lenght - 12 inches|
|Colour - Green||Width - 3.5 inches|
|Plant height (Above pot)- 9 inches||Material - Ceramic|
|Base - Coco peat||Color-Cream|
Bonsai is a traditional Japanese art from using miniature trees grown in a container. Bonsai trees symbolize peace, balance and harmony and are rare and beautiful trees to behold. Bonsai trees not only work as an attractive conversation piece but also benefit for your health in many ways. Growing and tending a Bonsai is a great hobby and a wonderful stress reliever. They also purify the air in your room and office and help fight fatigue, coughs and sore throats.
The evergreen Ficus Bonsai is a great indoor plant and a gem for all kinds of beginers.
Our R&D team at Nurturing Green travel across the world to bring to you exotic, artistic and rare "S" and "I" shaped Bonsais which enhance the aesthetics of any room.
It goes without saying that the older a tree, the more valuable it will become. This 5 year old Bonsai in our attractive boat shaped textured white ceramic pot makes it an appealing way to add green to your homes and offices.. A gift that symbolizes strength, maturity, adaptability. This perfectly S shaped Bonsai is a conversation piece everyone would love to talk about.
We ensure a safe, technically designed packaging for delivering the plant. It is two layered, specially ventilated recyclable package which keeps the plant as well as the planter safe. We line the inner layer with polystyrene blocks which keeps the pot fixed and unmovable in transport. Not to mention we use top courier services to insure your precious plants are delivered as quick and safe as possible.
Delivery : 3-5 Business Days
1. Keep the Bonsai plant at a place which gets 3- 4 hours of sunlight daily
1. Don't repot the Bonsai plant by yourself. It should be done by a plant doctor.
2. Do the pruning of old leaves which turn yellow to avoid fungal attack
2. Don't repot using regular soil. Ask our plant doctors for the right mix of nutrients
3. Do check the coco peat before watering. It should stay moist. If the coco peat is becoming light brown, it should be sprayed with water. Ideally water the plant every alternate day for roots to get optimal water supply
3. Don't water it using glass or bottles. Spraying of water makes sure plant gets water uniformly from all sides
4. Put manure every 6-8 months for better results
4. Avoid temperature shock for better growth.
Please refer to our terms of delivery separately for flowers, cakes, sweets and edible products. You will be notified with the tracking number of the gift once it leaves our warehouse. We request the customers to provide billing email and shipping email separately so that our communication and delivery are smooth. Flowers and Cake qualify for same day delivery.
Personalised gifts: For personalised gifts the delivery time differs from product and we try and clearly mention the timelines in the product description only. We deliver personalised gifts to all major cities in India
We can ship to all major cities in India. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kilo.